Art Gallery

So my paintings are now on display in the local art gallery... Kind of funny, to be honest. I went to the launch today, and this reporter asked if they could possibly get an interview from me, lol. :P

Well, I don't really have very much to say atm, I've been a bit sick lately and my head isn't very right. I can't focus on one specific thing, so I keep forgetting what I want to write. :P

Anyway, I promised the last two paintings from the collection of 3, and so here they are. :)


2 comments:

  • Anonymous | 17 May 2011 at 04:54

    AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING. okay i'm done, but i'm in love- like IN LOVE, with the first one, i see the face so clearly and i see the person in the second one!! Ahhhh Great work!

  • Zivha | 18 May 2011 at 13:16

    Lolz, girl, you're funny and cracking me up. :P
    Thanks ^.^

Post a Comment