Waiting for July

I am extremely tired right now, and I just got off a video call with Noobie - we made funny faces for like an hour and then he showed me some maps he made in StarCraft. I also watched him play Minecraft, and I think I am safe to say that he sucks at that game. But it was so hilarious!! xD Gawsh, sry Noobie, I just thought it was so funny! xD

I don't know why I'm blogging right now, I guess I just felt the need to talk a bit. Nothing serious, no sad feelings hanging above my head. Just a bit of excitement I guess. :P
Can't wait for July! Then the real fun is going to happen, hehe!! I know it's still a while away, and I still have soooo much to do until then, but it's something to look forward to. :)

Lalala... I guess random talk about recent happenings isn't so odd right now. :P So I'll just start with w/e floats through my brain. :P
Today I had a major test, but I was so completely bored... I started daydreaming through half of it, and it took me about 10 minutes to realize and snap out of it!
Now, of course, I'm curious how badly I'll fail that test, lol.

Also, Monday is the day when my paintings will be shown in the local art gallery alongside with the rest of my class. I'm curious how things will go, to be honest. My dad still has to help me make the frames for the remaining 2 paintings from the collection (I uploaded the finished one a few days ago in a recent post).
I'll try to make pictures of them soon, once they're finished, so I can show you guys. :)

1 comments:

  • Anonymous | 8 May 2011 at 05:29

    :) I like the randomness, I do it all the time. It actually helps to just blab on and on sometimes because we know that someone out there is there to read it! keep blabbing(even though i don't think it is)! I'm hear to read

    Love,
    Panicking Girl

Post a Comment