I hate cooking

I just don't get it... My sister is always mad at me because I refuse to cook and refuse to eat a bunch of things I don't like when I don't have to.
I hate cooking! I suck at it, everytime I tried it it ended in disaster...

She's probably right, the doctor said that I have to eat this and that then and like so. But I am not going to make my entire day about thinking about what I am going to eat next! Leave alone cook it all for myself. It's just ridiculous... I am not a food person who loves being in the kitchen and providing tasty meals for their loved ones. Not a chance, I am not that kinda person. My cooking skills suck!

So now my sister is off to the store to buy food, even though we have stuff left in the fridge that I am allowed to eat, so she can make dinner. I told her not to, that it's not necesarry, but I can't talk her out of it. I don't get why it's such a big deal anyway. As long as I don't eat the stuff I'm not allowed to eat I'm fine. As long as I keep losing weight I'm fine. That's the whole point of the diet, right? To lose weight...

I sound stupid, I can hear it myself. But even though I have a dozen arguments against my own words right now, I can't change the way I think about it, can't convince myself that I'm wrong even though I know I am. I guess that's stubborn me again...

I'll go off and do the dishes now, at least there will be some use to who I am. Screw the rest of my identity.

4 comments:

Post a Comment