Tea cups

Two hearts together and they're not even red.
Red isn't your favorite colour so why should they be.
Yellow and pink they are...
which is rather ironic since I never liked pink and you never liked yellow.
But I think that now that's how it is supposed to be;
For two colours we dislike to represent us.


Two teacups carry us on their white skins.
Pure white teacups with the two of us in their company.
I know you love tea,
a real tea-person you are, my friend
and so these teacups now represent the life in front of us.


Take everything together, love, throw it on that glass table neither of us own
but wish we had, together.
You'll find that everything that we dislike about ourselves is still worthy to be carried
by the pureness of love
You see now, our two hearts, our disliked yellow and pink...
they are both in care of life's teacups, filled with sweet tea that we love.


My sweet friend, I love you, and I want you to understand
that your yellow heart is dear to me as I know my pink heart is to you
I hope that soon we can be together and have a glass table in our home
A glass table where everyday we can place our teacups
and heartaches
and solve it all together, with love.


~for Andreea V.


Thank you to deme29 for giving approval to use this wonderful image. :)
http://deme29.deviantart.com/

3 comments:

  • Danielle | 26 April 2011 at 22:20

    Wow
    A handsome text *-* And looks sincere, too

  • Zivha | 27 April 2011 at 02:12

    Sincere and from the heart. :)
    They're words for my friend. She loves everything simple and beautyful, and so when I saw the picture the words started coming out.

    Thank you for taking an interest and the time to write me feedback. It is very much appreciated. :D

  • Anonymous | 30 April 2011 at 05:22

    Amazing. I can feel the emotions beaming off the page. Just amazing :)

Post a Comment