First attempts with soft pastel

Been drawing with soft pastel lately. Gah, my hands get so extremely dirty all the time, and I keep forgetting not to touch anything! xD

I'm not very good with pastel though. I'm not quite sure how to use it.
Anyway... my first attempts with soft pastel aren't too extremely bad, I think.
What do you guys think? :P

The bird is the first one I did. This one I rather like. :)






The fox looks too nooby to me, I don't really like it too much... But w/e, it's an attempts, so :P

2 comments:

  • Moe' Suckra | 11 April 2011 at 22:53

    omg! so pwetty :DDDDDDDDDD. The birdie is awesomeeeeee ))

    You need to learn some digital art so you can design some Midlamb stuff (for free) *cough* xD

    jk xD

    Good job. Make more :D

  • Anonymous | 13 April 2011 at 03:35

    What are you talking about? This are absolutely gorgeous ! At least your realistic images look real haha mine look like... who knows... aliens? Keep trying with pastels!

Post a Comment