Weekend concert

Weekend is here, and I'm already hoping for a treat on saturday. :D

My brother in law is going in concert with another artist, and I'd like to go with him to the city where the concert will be held.
So far everybody is saying yes, but I have this strange feeling that problems may start to occur soon. First of all, because that's how it always is. I'm not kidding, nearly everytime I want to do something or go somewhere something keeps me from it and I'm like: >_>.
Second of all, because I think I heard my mother say that there may be problems with where we'd sleep when we get there, and whatnot else.

However, for now I'm still hopeful. :)
I'm going to keep believing that I'll be able to go, and then we'll see tomorrow.

So far my weekend is going alright, I don't really want to linger on the bad things that happened today. I prefer to just drop them and enjoy what I have right now. :)

I hope your weekend will go well and as planned, and I hope it'll be loads of fun. :)

1 comments:

  • Anonymous | 2 April 2011 at 01:38

    Thats the attitude ! Keep thinking positively ! I hope you get your amazing weekend!

Post a Comment