New template

I'm sure that you've obviously noticed the change in templates (again :P) of this blog.
I felt that with the recent change you all now know of that my blog needed another change.
So I went online and searched for a good template to use now, and I found two.

I chose this one because it's green and the dinosaur was too cute to not let it prance next to the title of my blog. :P
I'm not too fond of the dark brown on the right collumn, but I may start messing around with the HTML and change it - problem would be that I don't know anything about HTML and I'll probably break it :P

The second one I found I will also use, sooner or later. So, gonna be a surprise, I guess :P
I'll probably get bored of the simplicity of the current template, so yeah...

I hope you guys like the dinosaur, though :P Curious what name I should give him (yes male... he's a male cause I says so. :P)

2 comments:

Post a Comment