Thank you

Just a small post saying thanks to Panic Girl and that noob of a Yoeper/Moe' Suckra. :P
You're both really sweet :)

Panic Girl, thanks for wanting to help me out, means a lot :D I would just like you to know that just reading your blog encourages me enough from your part, so you don't have to start the diet; my older sister decided to do it with me, so I think that's good enough. :)

And noob, I'm already grateful if you just make me food xD
And you don't have to eat just what I eat as well, I know you love cheese too much :P

It encourages me that I have the two of you behind me from the other side of the world :)
And my sister from right here. What more could I wish for, right?

I truly am blessed!

2 comments:

  • Moe' Suckra | 30 March 2011 at 16:30

    What more could you ask for?

    Well a few gigs of ram wouldn't hurt! 1ego xD

    jk ))

    and if the cheese ain't Serbian then I can do without it xD

    "I told a jokchhhhhhe!" -Achmed

  • Anonymous | 30 March 2011 at 18:56

    Aww don't worry about it! I'm practically on your diet due to the medication i'm on! I'm glad that my blog helps you though! keep pushing through =)

Post a Comment