Last day of the first month

Today (or tomorrow, I'm really bad with the number of days a month has, but w/e :P) is the last day of the first month since I have this blog, and I'd like to take a look at the overview.

I started out with the explanation to why I named my blog like this, and where my username originates from, both the same place obviously :P

I had ups and downs, and I wrote about them; and I can safely say that after writing it all down for you, trusted readers, to read made me feel better everytime.

I met new people, most important one of them being Panic Girl, who's faithfully read all my posts and gave me useful comments I could buil on.

I made it through the month with this blog, people, and I have no intention of abandoning it. I have no intention of just stopping.
One month... and I intend to make it a few more at least :)

My trusted readers, thanks for reading so far! I hope you keep on returning for the posts to come :)

1 comments:

  • Anonymous | 30 March 2011 at 18:58

    Awww thanks!! I love reading your blog and look to see if its been updated everyday!!! Keep writing! Keep up with your art as well!! Post some! I'd love to see what kind you do! <3

Post a Comment