Stressed out

And here I am. Stressed out, because I have to prepare a preview of my art project by Thursday. And what do I have?... nada! nothing...

I may have an idea though, for the theme. I'll probably go with floral theme. Or something like that.
I also think that I should stop thinking about what I will draw and just put a piece of paper in front of me and start. Make a whole painting, a piece of art from nothing.

Easier said than done though, I'm afraid. My inspiration still doesn't feel like doing me a favor. I'm guessing it likes to see those tortured emotions on my face too much.

Sigh, so much to do, so little time! I can't believe how incredibly annoying it feels to be forced to do something for months and months at a time. Makes me wanna climb upa cliff and jump off just so I could feel the freedom of flying! 

Ah, freedom... how I long for it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment