A good day.

In my last post I wrote I was looking forward to the night in church. Well, that didn't go through due to people having to be someplace else. However, the night did prove to be a good one, and it surely brightened me up :)

I went off to the Casa de Cultura (House of Culture) for the guitar class my brother in law gives, and played kindergarten teacher.
It was fun, despite the fact I couldn't really pay attention to what my brother was saying. I had two little girls of 7 and 8 to explain the guitar things to, my brother has the tendency to go a bit too fast for them. :P They're both very smart and they catch on extremely quick.
What was another awesome thing that brightened me up was that I managed to be nice and welcoming to two new boys joining our class. At the end I said I hoped they'd come again and they both flashed a smile and said they'd be back. Made me smile too :) Partially cause one of them was nice and the other one was pretty hot. xD
Anyhoooo.... the night was good. Those two guy coming and me being able to be nice to them (and the only one to approach them) despite my mood brightened me up, because even though it seemed small, it's an achievement. :)

I woke up early the next morning. Well... 8 am ish, a bit late for the first class in school but that was alright. I called my friend, asked if she was in school, she was so I said I'd come as well.
The morning was very beautiful, and warm. I could really smell spring in the air. I didn't pay too much attention to the people and cars around me, I just smelled the air and listened to the soundtrack of Dirty Dancing, one of my favorite soundtracks of all time!

I managed to stay until the end of school, which was 2 pm, even survived a test. And at the end my mood still wasn't broken into pieces.
A good day, I must say. Lets hope I can keep it up. :)

1 comments:

Post a Comment