A bit better.

I'm a bit better today.
No school, still, however I did get up at 8:30-ish and watched Walt Disney's Fantasia. Calmed me down a bit more that did. Fantasia - a marvelous piece of art.
I then started on my painting and nearly finished it, had lunch and then accepted the offer of a cup of tea - something I had been refusing for the past week despite the fact that I do like tea a lot.
I even picked up my book - The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - and continued reading, another thing I hadn't been doing, for over 2-3 weeks now.
I am getting better indeed. Although I don't seem to be able to get out of the house yet. I couldn't make the decision to go to the library with my mother and sister today. I guess for more reasons... or I plainly just don't know. Probably that last.

I think that today I want to read. I wish I could read all day today, but I still have to go out to the Casa de Cultura (House of Culture) after which I have to go to church so I can try to follow my brother in law who leads the worship on his guitar. He wants me to learn the songs on my own guitar so I can fill in for him when he's out of the country. I'm not going to give my opinion on that fact, I simply decided to do as he says, I have too much else to worry about. Let him worry about this.
I am, however, looking forward to tonight's meeting. My brother in law is an extremely skilled guitar player and thought the songs are at a normal speed he adds things which makes the chords more complex, faster and harder to follow. I remain behind a lot, but I like it at that speed and while he plays because then I can just mind my own business without anybody interfering; they're busy singing themselves.
I hope tonight will be the same as last time, and I really hope that my mood of the past days won't interfere.
Maybe I'll feel even better.
Hopes are up.

This song also made me feel a bit better today. :)

1 comments:

  • Anonymous | 17 March 2011 at 17:11

    I'm glad that you have something to look forward. All disney movies comfort me :) I love Luckyy!

Post a Comment