A picture for the kingdom!

So, I've decided to go along with the rest of the class-minnions and take the pictures needed for the class album.
It's just pictures to put in a photo album so us students would remember each other when we're 100 years old. But I never wanted to take them, because I don't believe that there is that thing called "our united class".
I'm not exagerating, our class just isn't very united, and so I don't see the point of a photo album that costs way too much and will end up in a dusty cubboard up in the attic anyway.
However, I've decided to take them now only for one reason.
The location.

The pictures will be taken in a castle nearby that I've never heard of before and which I obviously would like to visit now. and since through this I have the chance to go with my friend (girl in the picture from the photo widget in the sidebar) I think it would be a good idea to go. :)

I've asked my father if I can lend his photo camera, so I can take pictures of the castle, and amazingly he said yes. :D
Now I can't wait to get there! I'm not even worrying about what clothes I'm going to wear or how my hair is going to look like, all I want from this trip is the sight of tall stone walls and elegant towers, and a trip with my friend. :)

I'll probably be someplace completely different when it's my turn to get my picture taken, lol. And I'm most definitely not making an album. If I need their picture I'll simply take them from the internet. We're in the 21st century after all, eh. :P

1 comments:

Post a Comment