Second painting

So this is the second painting from the Man and Nature collection. It's a silly collection of 3 paintings I had to do for my art exam.
To be honest, I just want to get this whole art exam over with, lol.
My friend helped me a bit with this one, cause I was inspirationally stuck. She did the yellow part of the skirt and came up with the idea to put the red paper in the "w/e-you-call-it" that the character is holding.
The format is 50/70 cm and I used water colours and acryl for the colouring. Those little balls you see sticking on the skirt and next to her shoe are made from newspaper. I'm amazed they stuck to the painting, to be honest, lol. Although, I did use, like, a ton of liquid glue, lol. :P
I'm still working on the first and second painting. Gotta finish them by Monday...

2 comments:

Post a Comment